Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Early Morning Finds

Roaming around the web this morning I found so many neat things!

Have a Treasure Hunt with your kids or grand-kids. This is sooo cute!
PerfectlyImperfectBlog

Compare products and prices on everything for your home. I really like the blue Uptown Sofa.
CopyCatChic

Shopping for Antiques in NY well web/window shopping anyway. Love the mirror!
CocoCozy

Most Amazing Decorating/Crafting/Recipe Link Up Ever!
ChicOnAShoestringDecorating

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


**Update I found something really interesting this morning! (Sunday the 29th)

Have you heard of Just Unfollow?? I just found it via a tweet from 3BoysAndADog

You sign up with your twitter account it is free and easy. It will show the people you follow that do not follow you. You then can unfollow anyone you would like from the same page! If you have tons that you follow you can upgrade for a fee but the free one works great for me. Thanks 3 Boys and a Dog!

1 comment:

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Thanks for joining up with my Planet Weidknecht Weekend Hop! http://www.weidknecht.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger