Monday, February 27, 2012

Join Style Society Today






For the first time ever, Style Society is opening its doors to a few of my favorite people.

They are looking to recruit fabulous women who love there magazines and websites, and are turning to our top members (that’s me!) to find them.

Condé Nast Style Society, is an exclusive online community brought to you by the publishers of Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Allure, Epicurious, Style.com, and more. We want to bring you into our world and hear what you think.

As a member of Condé Nast Style Society, you’ll enjoy:

* The chance to voice your opinions via forums, contests, polls and more
* Special rewards for your participation (like Sephora gift cards and tote bags)
* An opportunity to impact projects we’re working on
* Weekly blog posts from Style Society highlighting trends and tips from your favorite magazines and websites

Membership is limited. To get started, you’ll need to answer a few questions to confirm your eligibility before getting access to register for a Style Society account.

Please note that not everyone who takes the survey will qualify and be able to register. That’s what makes us exclusive!

***Update New Survey Link***

Style Society Survey Link (if this link does not work try the one below)

Style Spotter Link  (look for the Style Society Banner it will take you to the survey)



5 comments:

Kelley @ Never a Dull Day in Poland said...

Yet another thing to get addicted too!

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

Yay, I got in! Thanks so much for posting this.

Unknown said...

Glad you got in Tina you will enjoy it.

Unknown said...

I'd love to get in... I missed the survey :(

Unknown said...

Debbie I sent this new link to you using the comment form on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger