Friday, March 30, 2012

Brahmin Spring 2012 Collection



Spring is the season to go bold with Brahmin

Brahmin invites you to embrace the bold this season with a look at their Spring 2012 collection.
Stand out with Brahmin’s fresh take on timeless designs through this season’s newest prints and colors.


Don't you just love these Spring Brahmin Handbags!

My Brahmin Lookbook

My favorite is the Sara Rose - Light Pink Oasis
Brahmin Oasis














Brahmin in Vogue
I am a member of The Vogue Influencer Network.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger