Friday, July 25, 2014

Silix Bracelets Exclusively at Jewelry.com #Silix

Silix Bracelet Review

Created by designer, Aya Azrielant, the bracelets come in a variety of colors, textures and finishes. And at $39 each, they are both fashionista-friendly and affordable.















The Silix bracelet comes in Navy, Red, White or Black Silicon and your choice of Rose Gold, Yellow Gold or Silver metals over stainless steel. I ordered the White with Silver and it is super cute! This is a very well made bracelet I can tell it will hold up over time. I really like the style it is a fun casual look and very comfortable to wear. This bracelet would be a perfect gift for a birthday or other special occasion.

On sale for only $39 when you use this "SILIX" discount code!
Shop Jewelry.com/Silix















#Silix

You might also like to read my Diamond Stud Earring Review for Jewelry.com


Follow On Twitter @Jewelrycom

#gotitfree

Disclosure: The Silix Bracelet mentioned above has been provided for the review by Jewelry.com. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and as with all things your opinion may vary from mine.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger