Monday, May 4, 2015

The Super Sizer Mascara & Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner by LashBlast #CoverGirl

I was so excited (and still am) when CoverGirl offered me these two New LashBlast products to try! Thank You CoverGirl!


Visit CoverGirl for these and other great products!


The Super Sizer Mascara
"The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara gives you 400% more corner-to-corner volume for full, fanned out lashes. Our amazing Lash Styler transforms even small lashes — just twirl as you apply it to your lashes for an instantly Super Sized lash look. Opthalmologically tested, suitable for those who wear contact lenses."






I liked the wand it is flexible not stiff like most other mascara I have used. I have to practice a bit twirling the wand but I think I will get the hang of it shortly!















Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner
"Get the control of a pencil with the intensity of a liquid eyeliner for beautifully defined eyes every time. Our all-new paddle-shaped tip gives you two looks in one—thick and dramatic or thin and elegant. The intense black formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly for instant drama. Clinically tested, suitable for sensitive eyes."






What a great idea on the applicator of this eyeliner. You just turn it one way or the other to get a thin or thicker line. Super easy to apply and wears for a long time.






















@COVERGIRL







Have you tried The Super Sizer Mascara or Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner? If so what do you think of them?


Victoria @Easy2SaveBlog









Disclosure: CoverGirl provided me with samples in exchange for posting information about these products and my review of them. As with all things your experience may vary from mine. No payment was made for this review.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger